Love couple’s questions? Then you’ll enjoy this yes or no questions for couples game.
These yes or no questions for couples are designed for fun date night or road trip.
They’re a good way to get to know each other even better than you think you already do in a lighthearted way.
You might also like: How well do you know me questions for couples.
The main “rule” to this game is that you don’t explain your answer, or say things like “it depends” or “eventually” as my husband tried to when I was testing these out on him!
Just give a yes or no response.
And if you’re on the listening end, no trying to make them explain some of those curly ones either! (You can always make a note of them and ask them later).
I’d also suggest having a timer with 3 seconds to answer the question. You’ll find this especially fun when you get to the “catch you out” sections.
Childhood / teen years yes or no questions
Chances are you don’t know everything about each other’s childhoods. Answering these yes or no questions might help give you a greater insight into your early lives.
- Did you ever blame a brother or sister for something you did?
- Did you have a happy childhood?
- Did you ever run away?
- Did you ever play dress ups?
- Did you ever put on plays or concerts?
- Did you walk to school by yourself (or with other kids)?
- Did you enjoy going to school?
- Did you get good grades at school?
- Did you play sports at school?
- Did you always do your homework?
- Did you have good friends at school?
- Did you ever swear at your parents as a kid?
- Did you ever destroy one of your parent’s possessions?
- Did you ever ditch school?
- Were you ever a teacher’s pet?
- Did you have a childhood nickname?
- Did you ever get detention?
- Did you ever fall asleep in class?
- Did you ever sneak out at night?
- Did you ever get grounded?
Relationship yes or no questions
These wouldn’t be yes or no questions for couples if they didn’t specifically address relationships!
Whether it’s the relationship you currently have, or ones from the past, here’s your chance to learn more about their feelings and experiences where love is concerned.
- Have you ever wanted to make love in the rain?
- Would you like to make love outdoors?
- Would you like to be more experimental in bed?
- Have you ever broken up with someone via text?
- Have you ever forgiven a cheater?
- Do you trust me with your life?
- Can you tell when I need you?
- Have you slept with someone on the first date?
- Have you ever had a friend with benefits?
- Can you tell me when you need me?
- Have you ever dated two people at once?
- Would you ever date an ex?
- Have you ever hooked up with a friend’s ex?
- Can you tell when I’m satisfied?
- Are you happy with our relationship?
You might also like: Dirty questions to ask your partner.
Random yes or no questions
Some questions defy categorization but are fun to ask. These yes or no questions for couples might seem a little random, but they’ll help you learn more about each other.
- Have you opened mail that wasn’t intended for you?
- Have you ever been in an accident?
- Have you ever been first on the scene of an accident?
- Are you funny?
- Have you ever driven from one side of the country to the other?
- Have you ever got revenge on someone?
- Could you reread a favorite book?
- Have you ever hitchhiked?
- Have you lied for a good reason?
- Are you overall a positive person?
- Does your job make you happy?
- Are you judgmental?
- Would you sell a kidney for money?
- Are you religious or spiritual?
- Have you ever lied to make yourself look good?
- Have you ever got lost?
- Can you keep a secret?
- Have you ever eavesdropped on a conversation?
- Have you ever done anything you said you never would?
- Have you ever spat out a drink from laughing too hard?
- Have you ever seen a ghost?
- Would you relocate for love?
- Have you ever test drove a car you had no intention on buying?
- Are you a introvert?
- Are you empathetic towards others?
Catch you out yes or no questions
The whole purpose of this section of yes or no questions for couples is to have a laugh – and so not giving each other too much time to think is key here!
Get out the timer that I mentioned earlier and give them only a few second to answer each question.
And remember – no clarification is allowed.
- Are apples red?
- Do shoes go over socks?
- Can you eat lunch for breakfast?
- Is any word spelled wrong in dictionary? (yes – wrong!)
- Can you eat breakfast for dinner?
- Can you eat without a mouth?
- Is 30 minutes shorter than 1/2 an hour?
- Do horses have socks?
- Can caterpillars fly?
- Can you see an ocean with no water? (yes – on a map!)
Deep yes or no questions
When we’re asked questions that probe our moral compass – or purely our deepest thoughts on things – it can be tempting to censor our responses so we say what they THINK the other persons want to hear.
Keep that timer going like you did in the previous section because the best way to get their true response is to not give them enough time to think about it.
- Should you forgive and forget?
- Can wild animals truly be tamed?
- Is cheating on a test wrong?
- is it a doctor’s job to cure people?
- Does all life have meaning?
- Should women change their last names when they get married?
- Is sleeping with someone for a promotion okay?
- Can you love more than one person romantically at once?
- Is 1 million a large number?
- Do you believe in past lives?
- Is there life after death?
- Should relationships require sacrifice?
- Are dogs better than people?
- Do you learn from mistakes?
- Do dogs have souls?
- Can money buy happiness?
- Does free will exist?
- Is the world getting worse rather than better?
- Would you keep money you found on the street?
- Can regrets ruin a life?
These yes or no questions for couples make for a fun date night or couples game.
You might also like: Questions for couples.