Want to increase your sexual intimacy with your partner? Check out these sex questions for couples and be prepared to act on the answers!
Sex is one thing that makes your relationship with your partner or spouse different from any other relationship (at least – it should be!).
It’s enjoyable, pleasurable, satisfying, and is a key way of keeping you connected to each other.
You might also like: How to make love more in your marriage.
However when you’ve been together for a while, sex, like everything else, can get into a bit of a rut.
Maybe you only do it on certain days of the week, in certain positions and in certain places.
In addition, you think because you know each other so well you know exactly what they like and dislike, but that’s not necessarily the case.
Well, mixing things up can lend a whole new lease of life to what goes on between the sheets.
These sex questions for couples are designed to get you both thinking about what turns you on and what to avoid, what you’d like to try, and how you can make your sex life even hotter.
You might also like: Intimate questions to ask your partner.
And a quick warning – don’t go reading these at work, okay? While these questions are still broadly vanilla, they’re definitely not something you’d want your boss reading over your shoulder.
(But you might like to send some of these dirty questions by text, just to get him warmed up for later. That’s always fun. And by HIM I mean your partner, NOT your boss!).
Sex questions for couples
- What’s your favorite way to initiate sex?
- What’s your favorite way for me to initiate sex?
- How long do you like foreplay to be?
- What’s your favorite foreplay?
- Do you prefer quickies or marathons?
- What position do you like the most?
- What position would you like to try the next time we make love?
- When I give you head, what technique do you enjoy the most?
- What’s your dirtiest fantasy?
- Are there any toys you’d like to try?
- What’s a hard NO when it comes to sex?
- What’s your favorite part of my body?
- What’s your favorite sexual memory of us?
- What’s something you didn’t think you’d like in bed but you love now?
- What fantasies do you have about me?
- Do you like nude massages?
- How many times a week would you like to have sex?
- Would you like me to send you dirty texts at work?
- If I could do one thing the next time we have sex, what would it be?
- What were you thinking the first time we made love?
- Do you prefer making love with lights on or in the dark?
- Would you like to come in my mouth?
- Do you prefer mornings, afternoon delights, or evenings?
- Would you like to make love in the shower?
- Do you like dirty talk during sex?
- Do you prefer it rough or romantic?
- What’s your favorite sexy outfit of mine?
- How would you like to make me come the next time we make love?
- What’s the best thing about our sex life?
- What gets you turned on the fastest?
- Where’s your favorite place in the house to make love?
- What’s the dirtiest thing you’ve thought about doing to me?
- How do I show you that I’m attracted to you?
- What’s the hottest sex scene you’ve watched and what did you like about it?
- Would you like to be tied up?
- Would you like to tie me up?
- Where’s your favorite place to be touched?
- What’s a turn off for you?
- As a couple, what are our sexual strengths and weaknesses?
- Would you like to kiss more when we make love?
- What color lingerie do you prefer me to wear?
- What’s your favorite way to come?
- What lingerie of mine is your favorite?
- What would you like to do more of in bed?
- If you could have sex anywhere, where would we do it?
- The next time we make love, would you like to be in control or me to be in control?
- What’s your favorite thing to do after making love?
- What do you enjoy the most about sex?
- How satisfied are you with our sex life?
- How do you see our sex life changing through the years?
Even if you’ve been together a long time, having an open and honest conversation about your sex life is one worth having.
Asking these sex questions for couples are a great way to get in the mood, improve your love life, and increase your connection to each other.
Why not start asking them tonight?
You might also like: Questions for couples.