In the mood for the kind of conversation with your partner that gets all the feels going? If so, check out these 50 romantic questions for couples.
You might worry that being with someone for the whole rest of your life could end up a little… boring.
After all, whether you’ve known someone for five or fifty years, you’d have to have concerns that you’d eventually run out of things to talk about, wouldn’t you?
(Or be having the same conversation over and over again – I know Ben and I can be a little guilty of this at times!).
But luckily, that is an unsubstantiated fear – because if you keep an attitude of curiosity towards your spouse, then you’ll find there’s always things to discuss with each other- and always things you can learn about each other.
So then it comes down to picking the best kind of questions for the situation you’re in.
Are you after a fun conversation? A deep one? An intimate one?
You might also like: Questions for couples.
These romantic questions for couples are my pick for when you want to create a romantic and loving atmosphere on your next date night.
They are also a good choice if you are wanting to know how to add some more romance and intimacy into your relationship.
You might even want to take notes with this one, because I’m sure you’ll want to refer back to each other’s answers.
Romantic questions for couples
These 50 romantic questions will give you new insights into what romance means for each other, and more importantly – how to add some to your lives.
- What similarities between us do you love and why?
- What differences between us do you love and why?
- What aspect of our relationship brings you the most happiness?
- What’s the most romantic experience we’ve ever had?
- If you had an extra two hours in your day, how would you use them to improve our relationship?
- What does a romantic date look like to you?
- What unconventional things do you think are romantic?
- Should there be romance in every day?
- What makes our relationship so good?
- In what positive ways am I like your mom or dad?
- What’s something I don’t like about myself that you love?
- In what ways do we balance each other?
- What does love mean to you?
- What have I done for you that you really appreciate?
- What’s your favorite thing for us to do together?
- What are ten things you like about me?
- What do you find more romantic – gifts or words?
- What do you think I bring to our relationship?
- What line in our marriage vows means the most to you?
- What’s your favorite real-life love story?
- What defines a successful marriage to you?
- How have your priorities changed since we met?
- What love song represents us the most?
- What do you think is the difference between loving and being in love?
- What does the perfect anniversary look like to you?
- What does the perfect Valentine’s Day look like to you?
- What would have happened if we hadn’t met when we did?
- Would you ever want to renew our vows? If so, when?
- What kind of texts do you find romantic?
- Where would you want to go for a second honeymoon?
- What’s the best compliment I’ve ever given you?
- What do you find more romantic – sunrise or sunset?
- What would be your top five romantic gifts?
- What is your favorite memento of our relationship?
- What’s your favorite outfit of mine?
- What’s a romantic vacation we could take together?
- What nickname that I have for you is your favorite?
- Do you think love exists beyond space and time?
- What adventures would you like to go on together?
- What does “happy ever after” mean to you?
- If you were a muffin, what kind would you be?
- What would you do (or not do) for love?
- What 10 rules would you write for our relationship?
- What 3 words best describe our relationship?
- What couples do you view as good role models for us?
- What secret/s have you told me that you’ve never told anyone else?
- What does “home” look like, smell like, and sound like to you?
- How did you know I was the one for you?
- What problem could I help you with right now?
- What could I do to make life easier for you in the next week?
These romantic questions for couples will help you feel closer and more connected.
They’re perfect for a romantic date night or a conversation cuddled up in bed.
You could even add some of them to your yearly couple’s anniversary questions.
What was your favorite romantic question?